[optacon-l] Another use for the Optacon

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:01:06 EST

I have to take a couple of prescription drugs eachday and each  month they
have to be renewed. I do that by calling my pharmacy and keying  in
prescription numbers found on the vial. Every so often the doctor has to  renew
them
and then the prescription numbers change. When I need to braille out  new
prescription numbers so that I can call them in, I can peel the labels off
the vials and read them with my optacon. That saves me from having to look
for  someone to read them to me.

Gail