[openyourmind] wonderful story

*I was reading through some articles and came across this wonderful story
which I would like to share.*

* *                                                                 ****

*Horror gripped the heart of the World War I soldier as he saw his lifelong
friend fall in battle. *

*Caught in a trench with continuous gunfire whizzing over his head, *

*the soldier asked his lieutenant if he might go out into the "no man's
land" between the trenches to bring his fallen comrade back.*

* *

*"You can go," said the lieutenant, "but i don't think it will be worth it.
Your friend is probably dead and you may throw your life away." *

*The lieutenant's advice didn't matter, and the soldier went anyway.*

*Miraculously he managed to reach his friend, hoist him onto his shoulder
and bring him back to their company's trench. *

*As the two of them tumbled in together to the bottom of the trench, the
officer checked the wounded soldier, and then looked kindly at his friend.*

* *

*"I told you it wouldn't be worth it," he said. "Your friend is dead and
you are mortally wounded."*

* *

*"It was worth it, though, sir," said the soldier.*

* *

*"What do you mean; worth it?" responded the Lieutenant. "Your friend is
dead."*

* *

*"Yes, Sir" the private answered. "But it was worth it because when I got
to him, *

*he was still alive and I had the satisfaction of hearing him saying,
"Jim., I knew you'd come."*

* *

*The Genie Says:** **Many times in life, whether a thing is worth doing or
not, really depends on how u looks at it. *

*Take up all your courage and do something your heart tells you to do so
that you may not regret not doing it later in your life.*

*May each and every one of you be blessed with the company of TRUE FRIENDS.*

*A true friend is one who walks in, when the rest of the world walks out.
War doesn't determine who's right. War only determines who's left.*

* *

Many more interesting facts and updates to follow when Genie returns....****

--

kostas from Greece
my Skype name

kostaskouv1

OnLine, Επικοινωνία, με τούς openyourmind: skype:annamaria_firefly?call

Ο καιρός σήμερα:
http://penteli.meteo.gr/innoetics/dailyForecast.mp3 πηγή:meteo.gr

WEB MULTIMEDIA BUY openyourmind  25  ΝΟΕΒΡΊΟΥ 2011.rar
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7979681/WEB%20MULTIMEDIA%20BUY%20openyourmind%20%2025%20%20%CE%9D%CE%9F%CE%95%CE%92%CE%A1%CE%8A%CE%9F%CE%A5%202011.rar Για να διαβάσετε πληροφορίες σχετικά με την openyourmind mailing list, λίστα συζήτησης μέσω ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου, επισκεφτείτε τον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο:
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/openyourmind

Η ηλεκτρονική διεύθυνση που θα λαμβάνετε και θα δημοσιεύετε τα e-mail σας στα μέλη της λίστας είναι η:
openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Εάν επιθυμείτε να διαγραφείτε ,απλά στείλτε e-mail στην διεύθυνση:
openyourmind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
γράφοντας στο θέμα την λέξη: unsubscribe
Το αρχείο της λίστας βρίσκετε στην παρακάτω διεύθυνση
http://www.freelists.org/archive/openyourmind