[opendtv] Re: wireless age

  • From: "negrjp" <negrjp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:29:42 -0300

Thanks, John.
Atmospheric Heating is a very, very hot theme.
Jonas.

While seeming to be comprehensive, this page is very much incomplete.

Nikolai Tesla did atmospheric heating (among other things) from his Estes Park,
Colorado laboratory in the early 1900?s.  There is at least a coincidence that
he was transmitting the night of the Tanguska ?anti-matter? blast over Russia.
(Tesla, due in no small part to Westinghouse and company having stolen the idea
of alternating current from him, was loath to publish.  (Before stealing it,
Westinghouse spent years saying that DC was safe (yeah, you can?t throw it
further than a few blocks) and that AC was dangerous.  It was dangerous to
Westinghouse, so he stole it fair and square.

ON the more recent end, there is no mention of the patents and patent
applications, and this is woefully inadequate as to the published literature.

Arecibo, I am told, was just a few weeks.  The HAAARP project, if Nick Begish?s
?Angels Don?t Play this Haarp?, is on nightly.  (I have listened to Nick for
many hours, and he sounds like a hype factory.  A customer of mine knows Nick,
and he places less faith in him than do I.)  I believe that the HAARP project
(it is open to neighbors once a year) has 6-6KW generators and lacks a
connection to outside power.

If you want to have fun, run 1000 feet of unshielded copper wire horizontally
at night, a few feet above the ground.  Being very careful (high voltage might
be in evidence) measure the potential between the ground and the wire at one
end; measure the difference between ground at the other end.  (Then, you will
know why ightning arrestors are needed on external antennae, even in areas with
no lightning.

And, it?s not the effect of atmospheric heating that we should be all that
concerned about; it?s the effect of RF energy (RFI) on living organisms.

I?m reasonably certain that the printed word doesn?t involve atmospheric
heating; however, it does involve decimating forests, and poisoning water to
bleach the pulp to whiteness.

Now, I should point out that ham radio operators have reported drastically
different conditions in the last year or so, compared to what they have come to
know over their lifetimes.  Oddly enough, this is during the time that HAAARP
hasn?t been operating.

John Willkie, who tends to avoid folklore, even folklore about RF