[opendtv] Re: re-encoding

My company currently has a hardware codec board that will do the following:
        1. Encode NTSC or PAL into MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 (Resolution 720x480)
        2. Decode MPEG-2, MPEG-4 to either NTSC or PAL (Decoding can be done
while the encoding process is taking place.  The decoded signal can
either be the output of the encoder for real-time monitoring or can
be a different source.
        3. Transcode MPEG-2 to MPEG-4
        4. Transcode MPEG-4 to MPEG-2

We are currently working on the software with target beta third quarter.

Ralph

Ralph P. Manfredo
President and CEO

rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx

BroadBand Networks Corporation
2530 Berryessa Road, No. 237
San Jose, CA 95050

Phone:  408.988.2060
Fax:    408.988.2188

www.bbnc.com

Leaders in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 video over ATM and IP Networks