[opendtv] Re: iPad remote for Comcast

  • From: "Mike Tsinberg" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:33:12 +0000

I think this is a very attractive toy. It will compete well with streaming
services such as AppleTV and Netflix. Cable/DBS VOD guide is much less
attractive then AppleTV guide. However, the Cable/DBS price is a larger issue.
Why do I need Cable/DBS for VOD in the first place? Why I need Cable/DBS at all?

Mike Tsinberg
http://www.keydigital.com/