[opendtv] Re: Zenith STBs

Manfredi, Albert E wrote:
Problem is, I've discovered, receivers behave differently to these
(presumed) PSIP glitches. Did you contact the station to see if they
know they're having a problem?

I've not contacted the station yet, because I want to be certain it's not something here on this end.

Today I completely replaced the Zenith box with a Digital Stream box.

In the short term, it seems less prone to the breakups and freezing that the Zenith box produces.

Not enough time has passed to make any judgement on the DS box.