[opendtv] Re: Why Europe should choose 720P for HDTV

  • From: "Tom McMahon" <TLM@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 07:36:29 -0800

When I was at Microsoft, I funded John to write a paper on this very subject in
order to clarify and lend credibility to the issues
that Mark and John describe.  The media PC was a glint in our eye at the time
but the principal facts were intact even then.

The principal facts remain intact.  Of course, certain companies would prefer
that this information would be disappeared so that
they can continue to ship existing inventory....

- Tom McMahon