[opendtv] Re: Well, well, well; five years to match 1999 COFDM indoor antenna performance

more B.s. from you, Bob.  I'll set my calendar for Dec 31, 2005.  We'll see.

John Willkie

-----Original Message-----
From: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bob Miller
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 6:33 PM
To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opendtv] Re: Well, well, well; five years to match 1999 COFDM
indoor antenna performance


More like next year.

Cliff Benham wrote:

>Maybe in 15 or 20 years...
>-----Original Message-----
>From: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>[mailto:opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bob Miller
>Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 1:02 PM
>To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [opendtv] Re: Well, well, well; five years to match 1999 COFDM
>indoor antenna performance
>
>
>Cliff Benham wrote:
>
>
>
>>Dermot, everything you write about COFDM may as well be about cars=3D20
>>that come equipped only with Right Hand Drive;
>>
>>Useless in the U.S. unless you are delivering mail for the post office.
>>
>>=20
>>
>>
>>
>Simply untrue. COFDM will flourish in the US, DVB-H and DVB-T.=20
>Ironically the improvement in 8-VSB receivers will facilitate this.
>
>Bob Miller
>=20
>=20
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>You can UNSUBSCRIBE from the OpenDTV list in two ways:
>
>- Using the UNSUBSCRIBE command in your user configuration settings at =
>FreeLists.org=20
>
>- By sending a message to: opendtv-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word =
>unsubscribe in the subject line.
>
>
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>You can UNSUBSCRIBE from the OpenDTV list in two ways:
>
>- Using the UNSUBSCRIBE command in your user configuration settings at
FreeLists.org
>
>- By sending a message to: opendtv-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
unsubscribe in the subject line.
>
>
>
>



----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can UNSUBSCRIBE from the OpenDTV list in two ways:

- Using the UNSUBSCRIBE command in your user configuration settings at
FreeLists.org

- By sending a message to: opendtv-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
unsubscribe in the subject line.

 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can UNSUBSCRIBE from the OpenDTV list in two ways:

- Using the UNSUBSCRIBE command in your user configuration settings at 
FreeLists.org 

- By sending a message to: opendtv-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 
unsubscribe in the subject line.

Other related posts: