[opendtv] Week fourteen on the Taste of NAB 2010 Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 23:48:41 -0400

Hi all:

We start week fourteen on Wednesday, August 4th when we will do a presentation in the Clear Channel facilities in Rockville, MD for three SBE Chapters: 37, 46 and 132 -- Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD and Fr. Meade, MD. For details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/37-WashDC-area.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/37-WashDC-area.htm>.

On Friday, August 6th, we will move to Philadelphia, PA where we'll do a noon presentation in the facilities of MyPhil17.This presentation is for Philadelphia's SBE Chapter 18. For details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/32-Greenville-SC.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/32-Greenville-SC.htm>.

There will be refreshments and door prizes at all events. What to know more about USB 3.0? Show up to see how this technology impacts the broadcast industry. We'll also talk about EAS, CAP and fiber optics.

For clarification, The Taste of NAB Road Show presentations are educational events - not a sales event! Since no one on our team knows the prices of any of the technology we have with us, we cannot and do not talk prices. Our sponsors only cover our expenses such as hotels, diesel, etc. No one on our team is a salesman and none of us make anything from any sale that may result from our presentation.

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html <http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail at Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. It's not too late to join in.
--
*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*
1980 25th St.