[opendtv] Week eighteen on the Taste of NAB Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:27:27 -0600

Hi all:

On the Taste of NAB Road Show week eighteen, we will be discussing the latest on EAS, CAP and IPAWS -- the 180 day clock is due to start ticking by the end of this September, Stereoscopic video technologies, USB 3.0 -- the benefits it brings to video transfer and some fiber optics basics. All this and a lot of cutting edge technologies, not to mention the door prizes and refreshments.

We begin week eighteen on Tuesday, August 31st when we will do a noon presentation in the studios of KUSM-TV on campus Montana State University in Bozeman for Montana's SBE Chapter 137. For details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/45-Bozeman.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/45-Bozeman.htm>.

We will finish off this first week of September in Spokane, WA on Thursday, September 2nd, with a noon meeting in the Studios of KSPS-TV for SBE Chapter 21. For details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/46-Spokane.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/46-Spokane.htm>.

Once again, and for clarification, The Taste of NAB Road Show presentations are educational events - not sales events! Since no one on our team knows the prices of any of the technology we have with us, we do not talk prices. Our sponsors only cover our expenses such as hotels, diesel, etc. No one on our team is a salesman and none of us make anything from any sale that may result from our presentation.

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html <http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail at Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. It's not too late to join in.

--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*

1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439