[opendtv] Week Nine on the Taste of NAB 2010 Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 11:37:35 -0500

Hi all:

This week there are two presentations.

We start the week on Monday, June 28th when we will do a noon presentation in the Financial Plaza Holiday Inn in Shreveport, LA for Shreveport SBE Chapter 44. For details, visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/22-Shreveport.htm.

We will finish off the week and the month with our second presentation on Wednesday, June 30th when we'll do a noon presentation for SBE Chapter 72 in the Geoghegan Grand Ballroom on the campus of the University of New Orleans. For details, visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/23-NewOrleans.htm .

There will be refreshments and door prizes at both events.

We will be taking off for a few days to celebrate the nation's birthday on the 4th of July and resume our presentations in mid-July. We wish you all a very safe and sane holiday.

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html <http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail at Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. It's not too late to join in.

--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*

1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439