[opendtv] Re: Visit at Best Buy

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:06:15 -0500

In our case, channel 55 is outside the core and must be returned to the FCC,
so we will move our digital to UHF 23 at the end of the transition, but yes,
as I understand the way things stand a digital station will now and forever
be known as their current analog channel number no matter where they
eventually end up in the spectrum physically, even in those cases where a
station's analog and assigned DTV channels are out of core.

John