[opendtv] Video of what I do

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tv-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:11:03 -0800

Howdy:

Many of you have seen my posts about the Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show. I’m quite proud of what my assistant, Jonathan Haase did in making a documentary of what we did this year. You might want to check it out. A thumbnail size presentation can be seen at: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/DVD/DVD.html. Running time is about 17 minutes.

I’m also looking for an assistant for this next year. Jonathan is going to New Zealand to do a documentary with his brother down there. A job description can be seen on our website at: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/Assistant.pdf. I’m available any day of the week from 9 AM to midnight (West Coast Time). Interested folks can me so we can talk further.

Thanks

--

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC