[opendtv] Re: Verizon to unveil TV plan

  • From: Kon Wilms <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 12:29:47 -0800

Exactly. Plus:

NBC News Clips - get those already, free
MTV - get that already, bundled with any pay-tv service
CMC - are they kidding?
Fox - get that already, free. Mini-episode - lacks resolution and
storyline?

Sounds like paying more for less. I predict imminent failure and
emptying of bank accounts. I've witnessed a few of these ideas first
hand. One (name unmentioned) had a grand total of 1 subscriber after
spending 5 mil to get the first ball rolling.

Cheers
Kon