[opendtv] Re: Users as Toast: The Blocking of Google TV

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 01:38:07 -0500

On 11/15/2010 6:40 PM, Craig Birkmaier wrote:

Bundling has been a fact of life with cable since they started creating programming to compete with the broadcast networks.

And bundling [bungling?] is precisely the reason I do not subscribe to any cable, satellite or fiber services.

But, the day one of them allows me to subscribe *just* to Turner Classic Movies, is the day I will subscribe, but never will I as long as these idiots try to force me to buy lots of crap I DON'T WANT to get just the one thing I do.

Remember: For every dissatisfied customer who complains, there are at least 1000 who don't.
You just never hear from them again.

Cliff