[opendtv] Re: US DTV Patent Royalties Range From $24 to $40

$24-40 does seem a lot of each of the 100's of millions of receivers
that will be sold.  One of those articles suggested Japan's  ISDB format
has been making great progress because they are pushing it with much
lower royalties.  Anybody know how much the ISDB royalties cost for
Japan's version of this fact-of-life/standards-collusion-tax?

- Tom