[opendtv] Re: UK widescreen formats

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 09:46:16 -0500

Talking of the UK maybe you can explain why they have chosen
Whitehaven to be the first local to go pure digital when they have had
no Freeview there. Why choose a place where you have to flashcut to
digital when there must be many places where a good part of the
population already is familiar with Freeview?

Bob Miller