[opendtv] Re: 'Tis the Season...

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:24:03 -0500

At 4:02 PM -0500 12/24/11, Albert Manfredi wrote:
Kon Wilms wrote:
Incidentally, where/what is everyone up to these days? This place has> been pretty quiet as of late.

Craig too busy brewing beer?

Bert pretty much nailed it!

We are growing as fast as we can. We tripled production to about 2100 barrels this year and plan to at least double that again next year. I have two assistant brewers now and I am spending most of my time doing "management" things and working on expansion of the physical plant.

We are expecting three new 30 barrel fermenters and a 30 barrel bright tank in two months; this will more than double our production capacity. So Happy Holidays to everyone, And here's hoping that 2012 will afford the opportunity to give DTV so new direction and meaning.

I'll try to stimulate some discussion when I can.