[opendtv] Re: Time magazine article on future of TV

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:01:38 -0400

Cliff Benham wrote:

>> Some of you may have read this. It talks about how Jay Leno during
prime
>> time will be "the future of TV."
>
> Is he still on TV?

Heh.

No disrespect meant to Jay Leno or his show, but I found the whole
concept being pushed by NBC to be rather infuriating. It's so typical of
what happens when MBAs get to be in control.

Sort of like saying, the way we will save GM is by manufacturing
skateboards rather than cars. We know that skateboards won't sell as
well as cars, but if they're cheap enough to make, maybe that won't
matter.

KEEP THE MBAs the &*%^ OUT!