[opendtv] Re: The "real" problem with OFDM in the U.S.

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:27:28 -0800

Cliff, while I generally agree with you, there has been much unplanned
growth in cities in the last 60 years.  To suggest that the stations planned
then serve all populated areas now with little to no change in coverage
(which is the case) is a questionable proposition.

(not to support anything Bert has said on this thread, or most others).