[opendtv] The grass is greener ...

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:03:10 -0500

Wrote to my siblings about our new usptairs TV system. Here is a direct quote
back from my sister, who lives within easy LOS of one of the two Rome TV tower
locations (SFN for the UHF channels with the second site about 12 miles south).

"I don't understand.  Ma non avete digitale terrestre? Here with sta rottura di
scatole di digitale terrestre you can't use rabbit ear antennas any more.  They
don't work."

You get the gist, yes? The women in my life don't like DTV. This is intended
primarily for Cliff.