[opendtv] The Taste of NAB Road Show in North Carolina and Virginia

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:23:54 -0400

Hi all:

This week on the Taste of NAB Road Show we only have two presentations, starting out in North Carolina and ending in Virginia.

On Tuesday, July 31st we end up the month in Charlotte, NC for a luncheon meeting. For details, map, etc, please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/33-Charlotte.htm

We’ll wind up the week, but begin August, on Friday, August, 3rd in the Hampton Roads area (Norfolk), VA for a luncheon meeting. For details, map, etc, please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/35-Hampton%20Roads-VA.htm.

In case you’re curious, we’ve gotten some very fine reviews to date. To see them, go to:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/2007_Comments.pdf- over seventy to date.

Each of the presentations mentioned above will be the program for their respective Society of Broadcast Engineers Chapters. All Taste of NAB Road Show events, as well as SBE meetings, are open to any one with an interest in broadcasting, cable and related arts; there is no charge to attend. All Tech-Notes Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show presentations are usually part of an official SBE meeting that will count toward certified SBE members’ recertification. Those who attend will also be treated to not only some of the latest technology, but also to a repast and may possibly leave having won a door prize of value.

For a complete list of locations where the Taste of NAB 2007 Road show has gone (with pictures and door prize winners) and will be going, visit our Itinerary at: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/2007-Itinerary.htm. We hope to see you somewhere along the way.

--
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439