[opendtv] The Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show has begun

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 08:10:47 -0700

Hi all:

NAB 2007 is over and, despite the high numbers in attendance this year, the rejoining of some of the major networks, there are still a plethora of folks who either couldn’t or didn’t make it there this year. Since there are only two places (IBC in Europe and NAB in Las Vegas) where an engineer or technician can see the preponderance of our industries technology, it’s not too cool if you miss seeing the latest whatevers. In an effort to fill that gap ever so slightly, we’ll be bringing a Taste of NAB 2007 out to the grass roots once again this year starting this week. We hope those of you who can, will try to make it to our presentations. The itinerary is posted on our website at: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/2007-Itinerary.htm. In addition to the educational aspects of what we do, we will provide refreshments and door prizes at each of the venues.

This week we’ll be in:
Medford, OR on Thursday.
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/01-Medford.htm and at
Napa Valley Community College on Saturday.
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/02-Napa.htm

This year we are scheduled to do 55 presentations to over 50% of all active SBE chapters. Hope to see you at one of them.

--

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC