[opendtv] Re: TV Rules, New Nielsen Study Shows

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 07:11:34 -0400

At 5:29 PM -0400 3/28/09, Albert Manfredi wrote:
The converse of your question is, why is there such an effort to pretend that broadcast TV is dying, when any idiot can see that people are watching it now as much as they ever have?

If this were true, we would not be having this discussion.

People may be watching more TV - actually I do not think this is true, which is why I continue to question studies like this - but the fact is that they are watching FAR LESS broadcast TV.