[opendtv] Re: TV Prices Fall, Squeezing Most Makers and Sellers

  • From: "Mike Tsinberg" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 09:39:25 -0500

Bert, I have no problem to feeling up the "pond" with jobs except the "pond"
to fill up is rather huge. Total employment in US now is 131.7 million;
total employment in China in 2005 was 758.3 million with another 300 million
desperately seeking jobs and out of rural areas.

The situations with filling up the "ponds" of jobs in Taiwan, Korea and even
Japan were a rather small by comparison. Another big difference that all
these countries have democratically elected governments while China is not.

Mike Tsinberg
http://keydigital.com