[opendtv] Re: TV Prices Fall, Squeezing Most Makers and Sellers

  • From: "Mike Tsinberg" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 23:50:21 -0500

Unfortunately the "high standard" of living is only for the fully employed.
The standard of living for 10%+ (20% by some estimates) of unemployed now
for more than 3 years is only going down. These 10%+ cannot find work
because most of commodities are manufactured in China and sold here in such
a way that we cannot compete.

Mike Tsinberg
http://keydigital.com