[opendtv] Re: TI Exec: Open Standards Crucial for Mobile TV

Mark Schubin wrote:
 > I don't know, but I really, really hope that it will be used for
 > extra-robust audio.

Okay, I hadn't thought of that.  A couple times in a previous location
there were shows I was determined to see in HD and I turned on CC to
float over some bad audio breakups.  I suppose this would be better if
we can't just get better receivers.

- Tom