[opendtv] Re: Steel pipes for gas!

  • From: flyback1 <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 01:48:39 -0500

For some reason I just now got most of the emails for this thread and I now understand what it is about.

So...
Does anyone remember the 1950s communications marvel, the G-Line? It was going to revolutionize all cable and wire communications systems with it's single strand of wire, extremely low loss per mile and it's launcher and catcher funnels at each end.
Wha-Happen?
This thread sounds like a deja-vu of the G-Line all over again, Yogi...

John Willkie wrote:

San Diego Gas & Electric has been testing bpl here for more than a year, in a
limited area.  My AM still works.  So far.