[opendtv] Re: Start-up glitches

  • From: "jmwillkie@xxxxxxx" <jmwillkie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>,opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:10:54 -0800 (PST)

I'd characterize that as an intemperate remark.  It sounds to me that most
of the people who didn't want their in-boxes swamped opted to leave the list
instead of setting up the new list for digest mode.

Also, some people who thought they were done with the list saw it reappear
in their inboxes.  Either way, it wasn't THEIR fault.

John Willkie