[opendtv] Re: Sony U.S execs: Expect a robust holiday season

  • From: "Allen Le Roy Limberg" <allimberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:20:19 -0500

Your apartment is pretty close to the transmitting antennae, I gather.  I
suspect that you are in a location with a strong-signal relection that puts
a deep notch into the frequency spectra of the two channels.  Also, the
reflections may be stronger than the line-of-sight signals, so the ghosts
are strong preghosts.  That would explain why the generation 5 LG receiver
does better than earlier receivers.

Just speculation, of course.

Al