[opendtv] Re: Some results - 1080p @ 60 is Next?

Bert,

From what I read, the compressed bitrates went up to 20 Mb/s and down to
6 Mb/s, and evidently that's what they're talking about here. Otherwise,
the quote I posted wouldn't make any sense.

"All sequences were coded at bitrates of 20, 18, 16, 13, 10, 8 and 6
Mbit/s." These are obviously compressed.

What does it say under the first bar graph on page 4 of Hans' 7 page PDF he posted yesterday? (Hint: it says "Unc") What does it say under the first bar graph on page 5? (Hint: again it says "Unc")

What does it say in the third paragraph on page 4 of the 8 page PDF you quoted from in the above? (Hint: it says "In the demonstration, we first showed six sequences in uncompressed form (1080p/50, 720p/50 and 1080i/25).")

John