[opendtv] Re: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action taken.

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:43:35 -0700

ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action taken.Do any
other list members get these messages from C-cor's extremely stupid email
scanning software alleging that the poster is distributing spam?  (Also for
bad words, but I can understand that, when I use those words).  Such
messages lead me to be disinterested for life to have anything to do with
C-cor, because I do not engage in spamming in any shape or form.
If these spurious messages on my postings were sent to others, they would
clearly constitute something that I could and would be likely to sue to
force them and their shitty little vendor to cease and desist defaming me.
At the very least.

John Willkie

P.S.  This sounds like it's sub-Bayesian analysis.  And, Bayesian techniques
are no longer what they once were, since gibberish still gets through Ciali5
domestique spooner today.