[opendtv] Re: SINCLAIR TO AIR "A POW STORY: POLITICS, PRESSUREANDTHE MEDIA"

  • From: "Dewey Weaver" <dweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:19:43 -0400

Bob - you may be right about the type of jet and I also have no doubt that 4
months in harms way is an eternity but you've lost me otherwise.  Are you
implying something along the lines of " Daddy - use your influence and get me a
cush job flying missle equipped fighter jets so that I won't get killed
defending the country"? I don't buy in to the rest of your argument and only
have John Kerry's words and actions to make my own judgement. Throwing another
veterans ribbons over the fence, claiming "I gave back my medals" then showing
off  his own medals in his Senate office for the next 20 years tells us just
who this man is. John Kerry made Vietnam a centerpiece issue in this election
by playing both sides of the fence. That doesn't work in sports, religion,
politics, Nascar or championship wrasslin.   He should agree to release the
rest of his military records. I look forward to getting more of that picture
painted in the coming weeks.

How do you feel about his wifes 12% tax rate on her $5m income?
From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:03:59 -0400