[opendtv] Re: SINCLAIR TO AIR "A POW STORY: POLITICS, PRESSURE AND THE MEDIA"

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:12:59 -0700

Dead?

Oh, come on, Brian, you are just trying to confuse people.

John "Reporting for duty" Kerry just raised this issue in front of a
national audience at the Democratic National Convention (I listened to all
the major speeches live) in late July.  Was the issue dead then?  If so, why
did John Kerry raise it, and frame his speech and his ENTIRE campaign around
the issue?

He also raised the issue of branding people who opted for the National Guard
as less than manly.

I can go on ...

If you don't agree with his campaign, don't try to spin here: just vote for
somebody else.