[opendtv] Please help with information

  • From: "Bob Turner" <bob.turner3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:21:10 -0400

Christin Hardman just passed away last week.  She had a long battle with
ovarian cancer.  She was the Product Manager for the most popular versions of
the CMX editor, and founder of the CMX EAP.  As such, she had a major impact on
our industry.  Yet I can find almost no information about her when Googling.
I would like to include a tribute in my next edition of THE CUT, but cannot
find enought information to do so.  My last hope are the seniors reading this
OpenDTV newsgroup old enough to remember the early "good ol' days" of
postproduction.

Any information or rememberences of Christin would be greatly appreciated.

Bob Turner