[opendtv] Re: PR: Majority of New HDTVs Powered By ATI

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:37:21 -0800

Doug;

It's not time to put anything to rest, at least until the transition is
closed.

Nobody is happy with DTV set penetration.  However, when I hear people of
re-writing the 1996 com act re-write of 1996, I hear not a clue as to
changing anything relating to broadcasting.  So, it's not (audibly) a
political issue.  Today.

Better reception capability will mean better penetration: of signals and of
sets.  That's good all around, and Zenith/LG, I hope, is not resting on
their 5th Gen laurels.