[opendtv] Out of Office Until 8/16/04Out of Office Until 8/16/04Out of Office Until 8/16/04

  • From: Leon Silverman <lsilverman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Jul 2004 09:55:41 -0700

I am out of the office and unable to retrieve or answer this message until my
return on August 16th. My assistant Jenny Coyan is also out. I will have a temp
in my office who can assist any immediate needs by calling 323-462-6266 x2441I
[...]
calling 323-462-6266 x2441I am out of the office and unable to retrieve or a
[...]
calling 323-462-6266 x2441Hi all:
As the saying goes: "The best laid plans of mice and men." I regret to inform
you that the Road Show - A Taste of NAB2004 will NOT be in Flint, MI tomorrow.
Ken Locke, our host is hospitalized and will not be there to get things running
for us and to add insult to injury, my electric wheelchair had a catastrophic
failure in its main chassis - it broke yesterday; between these two things, it
will not be possible to do the show in Flint. The wheelchair can be fixed
tomorrow, but I ask you all for your thoughts and prayers for Ken's speedy
recovery.