[opendtv] Out of Office Until 8/16/04Out of Office Until 8/16/04Out of Office Until 8/16/04

  • From: Leon Silverman <lsilverman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Jul 2004 10:27:25 -0700

I am out of the office and unable to retrieve or answer this message until my
return on August 16th. My assistant Jenny Coyan is also out. I will have a temp
in my office who can assist any immediate needs by calling 323-462-6266 x2441I
[...]
calling 323-462-6266 x2441I am out of the office and unable to retrieve or a
 nswer this message until my return on August 16th. My assistant Jenny Coyan is
also out. I will have a temp in my office who can assist any immediate needs by
calling 323-462-6266 x2441Nope - they are both out - as is the temp - I've j
 ust called Laser Pacific
ops...I hope that they sort this out shortly
Prin
Subject:    [opendtv] Re: Out of Office Until 8/16/04Out of Office Until
Author: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:       30/07/2004 16:53
Does anybody know if Leon Silverman and his assistant are in the office?
This is just cracking me up!  His out-of-office notice is triggering his
out-of-office notice!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leon Silverman"
<lsilverman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>