[opendtv] Re: (No Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:30:37 -0400

  • From: "Barry Wilkins" <Barry.Wilkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:59:59 +1300

Hi Ciril,
Just a wee query. Do you notice any difference in quality, i.e.
resolution/definition/clarity between SD digital sky reception and SD
terrestrial transmission? (This is assuming the same original source
material). I understand that there is still only rare HD content in
Australia at the moment.

Barry Wilkins