[opendtv] Re: (No Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:30:37 -0400

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:18:05 -0700

So, you think pay TV is the future of TV.  That's funny.

I'm not even sure that USDTV is the future, let alone the present.  You are
convinced.  That's funny, too.

Note, you ignored my point, which is a consistent pattern of yours.  Real
hard to get a conversation going with you: the soap box gets in the way.
Maybe I should go back to attack mode.  At least that way, I get some
satisfaction.