[opendtv] Re: (No Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:30:37 -0400

  • From: Brian Park <floman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:29:01 -0600

Some of you may remember my dome screens that were shown at the Cable
Show on the AMC booth some years ago, which provided 180 degree
horizontal by 120 vertical field of view using a standard projector.
I've now licensed this to Virtra Systems who call it the Immersa Dome
and it can be seen here:

http://www.virtrasystems.com/markets_immersa-dome.html

Finally projector image resolution is becoming available at a reasonable
price to match the dome, and horizontal field of view takes precedent.

bp
flogiston and DVC