[opendtv] Re: Nine ways Apple, Inc. just changed the landscape of consumer electronics

Bert,

Supply me with the make and model number of said ATSC diversity receiver with 12 volt power input, and I will gladly test it.

I know of diversity COFDM receivers, but no ATSC ones.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>

Have you tried regular 8-VSB, with diversity antennas, and on a chip
like the Samsung Gemini, which has considerably better dynamic echo
tolerance than the LG 5th Gen?

Compare apples with apples.