[opendtv] Re: Nine ways Apple, Inc. just changed the landscape of consumer electronics

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:00:47 -0500

Funny I was just talking to a friend who works at AOL. Seems that they
have nothing but Windows, Linux and Unix at AOL but he says every
employee has Apple products at home and Apple laptops which they use
to run AOL remotely with. That is his "every" I am quoting. I will not
vouch for it.

I am not a fan of Apple, my wife is.

I just installed Zeta on one of my older computers. Zeta is a
decendant of BE and a more distant relative of the Amiga operating
system. There must be at least 15 companies who have tried to keep
this alive and died so far.

Bob Miller

PS Just found out today I will not need chemotherapy so it was a good day.

On 1/12/07, John Golitsis <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it April 1st already?!

Among other things, I do all the IT "stuff" at the place I work, and
we're almost all Macintosh.  Those who have PCs at home HATE the Mac
on their desk....even those with brand new 24" iMacs.  If Apple can
figure out why that is and address it, then maybe your bizarre
prognostication will come to pass.