[opendtv] Re: News: Those licenses will soon be worthless...

Craig Birkmaier wrote:

> No Bert. That is what YOU keep talking about.
>
> Get over it.
>
> We are talking about DIGITAL BROADCASTING, not a
> monolithic replacement for NTSC.

Trying to find any excuse to repeat your mantra, Craig?
We've heard it all many times, in all its vagueness.

Let me refresh your memory on what this was about:

From: "John Shutt"
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:19:18 -0400

Apparently Mobile TV is important enough for GM to
offer factory installed DirecTV in their upscale
Escalades.  The following is just an excerpt.  The
entire article is at
http://www.telematicsjournal.com/content/newsfeed/3049.html