[opendtv] Re: News: FCC Sets Schedule for Next Round of White Space Tests

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:42:00 -0800

"not government supported in any way?"  once again, ignorant.

Virtually all public tv stations in the U.S. over the last three decades
built or expanded with NTIA/PTFP grants.

In a much more limited sense, commercial tv stations do get grants, from
time to time, to enable them to handle emergency situations.

John Willkie