[opendtv] Re: News: Apple's television could offer superior picture quality with advanced backlighting

  • From: "Mike Tsinberg" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:55:55 -0500

Apple managed very successfully to package some obvious features into very
attractive products (iPhone, iPad, AppleTV). I assume the Apple Television
will follow the same strategy. The industry momentum is certainly to make TV
center of content reception in home again and now via Internet. It is
surprising that other CE makers have not moved aggressively into that space
yet. What about the price tag?

Mike Tsinberg
http://keydigital.com