[opendtv] Re: News: ACA To Take Aim at FCC After Sinclair/Mediacom Retrans Deal

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:42:45 -0800

I'm sorry, but my characterization of your complaint is spot on.

There is no debate possible to your desires.  Do I debate that you don't
really need what you think you need?

I give you facts.  You don't care.  I give you options.  No, you want to eat
your cake and have it too.

When I visit a city, just about the first thing I do is to see what tv
service I get and map networks to channel numbers.  Did you blindly move to
Gainesville?

Methinks you're unhappy with the choices you've made.  Perhaps you didn't
know you were making the choices.  Sounds like a personal problem.

John Willkie