[opendtv] Re: News: ACA To Take Aim at FCC After Sinclair/Mediacom Retrans Deal

At the bank once, I asked the teller if they were giving away free samples.

She handed me a penny.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Aitken" <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 1:13 PM
Subject: [opendtv] Re: News: ACA To Take Aim at FCC After Sinclair/Mediacom Retrans Deal

I did not know one could do this. Ask your friend if I can go too!

:-)

John Willkie wrote:
Since the Fed won't do anything about it, I think Congress has to do
something that requires bankers to hand out money to anybody who asks.

I'm going to call my banker friend and see what he thinks about it.

John Willkie
EtherGuide Systems