From: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tom Barry
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 9:13 PM
To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opendtv] Re: New transition web site

Manfredi, Albert E wrote:

 >>Which is the ONLY reason we have this garbage modulation.
 >

 > You sound like such a broken record. The modulation got fixed well
 > enough that it doesn't matter anymore.

Both sides sound like a broken record.

HA!
Wait until the general public has to watch TV with a digital receiver,
whenever that may be.

The complaints I have made so far will be nothing compared to what the FCC
and
the broadcasters will get when the world discovers the sham that is ATSC.
Mark well my words.
I'll be there to remind you.

Tom Barry                  trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx