[opendtv] Re: My Jax clear QAM HD went away

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:49:26 -0400

If you want digital and the cable provider is not retransmitting it, you can just put up an antenna. Why should the cable company be expected to provide a service for free? Should they be required to broadcast it in both analog and digital and have to pay for it as well?

Leonard Caillouet
5535 SW 98th Terr
Gainesville, FL 32608
352-367-1075 home